Wednesday 23 November 2011

#eaaaaaaaa

“Hai Ad”
“Something wrong Mal?”
“No”
“Then why you looking at me like that?”
“I was dreaming about you last night”
“Really, what was that about?”
“Nothing”
“Oh, really. I thought you dream of my victory in the next game”
“Yeah, sort of”
“Great, thanks Mal. You make my day, wish me luck, did I score a goal?”
“Indeed, you scored a hattrick, other than that, I wish you a very good luck Ad, as always”
“Wooowwww, dream of me making Quattrick, if that possible Mal”
-----
“You hide something Mal, what is that?”
“Nothing, I’ve told you”
“You did not dreamed of my victory did you?”
-----
“Mal?”
“I don’t think you wanna listen to it”
“Why supposed I don’t ?”
“This is ridiculous Ad, are you serious wanna hear it?”
“Yes, anything”
“Do not hate me after this, would you?”
“Noooo waaayyy, go on, tell me Mal”
“I’ve dreamed of you being my husband”
-----
“See, you hate me”
“No, I don’t”
“Then why you keep silent after I’ve told you about my dream”
“I just…”
“Just what?”
“I just thinking how to turn it into reality”

saya kangen nulis, meneruskan Illana dan Arka. semoga urusan kuliah ini segera rampung. amiiin.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment